Our infrared sauna combines infrared light with infrared heat to reduce the pain and stiffness of arthritis and promote sweating for the release of toxins. Not as hot as steam or heated rocks, it’s well-tolerated by people who hate traditional saunas, and it offers more benefits than the everyday sauna experience.
The infrared sauna mimics the sun’s rays without the dangerous UV radiation, and it heats your body without the need to heat the environment so much.
Benefits of the Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification through the release of sweat.
- Relief from muscle pain and the stiffness of arthritis.
- Stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- Increased blood circulation and metabolic rate.
- Improved skin.
- Relaxation and reduced stress.